Tonight Bob Van Valzah dropped in for a long session on Bitcoin & Digital Currencies which turned into the second half of a seven-part series on Digital Currencies.
This episode covers:
- Why is the price of Bitcoin so volatile?
- What can drive the price of Bitcoin down?
- Betting on Bitcoin via exchanges and futures.
- How do I accept Bitcoin, and what is a wallet, and how does it work?
- What is a hardware wallet, and a cold wallet?
- How do miners actually make money?
- What are transaction fees?
- Should I drop a grand on a mining rig and get started?
- Should I invest in Bitcoin? What is a binary investment option?
- Can Bitcoin be lost or destroyed? How is this different from fiat currencies?
More to come in part 6 and 7…
Interested in evaluating Solarflare’s ServerLock Firewall in the NIC technology?
Please send an email to email@example.com