Last night, September 14, Bob Van Valzah dropped in for a long session on Digital Currencies which turned into a three-part series on Blockchains. One or more series will follow covering all the issues surrounding digital currencies. To the left is a shot of Bob’s Bitcoin Mining Rig that we discussed tonight, and also a video of that Mining Rig in production.
In this podcast we address the following questions:
- How did you get into bitcoin mining?
- What is a Blockchain?
- How is a Blockchain structured?
- Where are Blockchains stored?
- What is the role of a node?
- Are all nodes miners?
- Is a miner a person or a computer?
- What is a mining rig?
In part two we’ll cover mining itself. This has already been recorded and it should be released a few days after part 1.