This site was originally the home of 10GbE.net which was started in 2009 as a stealth marketing effort while Scott was at Myricom working to drive the adoption of 10GbE. Today you’ve likely arrived here because you surfed to one of the following domains: 10GbE.net, 25GbE.net, 40GbE.net, 50GbE.net, 200GbE.net, 400GbE.net, 800GbE.net or 1TbE.net. We don’t own 100GbE.net.
Today the site is the home of the Technology Evangelist. All the original Blog posts from 10GbE.net were imported several years ago. As such, some of this content is up to a decade old. Please consider this as you use the information moving forward. Here are five of the most popular blog posts from the past few years:
- What the FEC? Auto-Detect Finally Here for 25GbE – A 2018 piece.
- What’s a SmartNIC – Note this was written back in 2017.
- Gone in 98 Nanoseconds – A 2017 story on tick-to-trade in record time
- 1.44 us Full Round Trip Latency, Unlikely – A favorite from 2015
- Beyond SDN: Micro-Segmentation, Macro-Segmentation or Application-Segmentation – 2016
For the hundreds of other articles, or just the latest, please visit the Technology Evangelist.